Wednesday 29 June 2016

Updated 5 minutes ago. Huffington Post Article.

Well, I was looking at our Product Sheet: Which Products and Services Do You Use?

Turns out, I checked off 76 items in 10 Categories ( or approximately half of the listed items ).
  • Personal Care: Men's Body Wash, Antiperspirant, Men's After Shave and 13 other items;
  • Dental Care: Toothpaste, Mouthwash, Sugarless Gum and 3 other items;
  • Pharmaceuticals: Cough Drops, Antacid and 10 other items;
  • Beauty: O items ( what does that tell 'Ya?);
  • Home Care: Dishwashing Liquid Soap, Automatic Dishwasher Detergent, Laundry Detergent and 12 other items;
  • Pet Care: Pet Shampoo, Skin & Coat Treats for Dogs, Joint Support Treats for Dogs;
  • For Children: Painkillers...Just kidding! There is Non-Fluoride Toothpaste, Body Wash and 7 other products;
  • Vitamins & Supplements: Antioxidants, Multivitamin Minerals, Cholesterol Reduction, Omega-3 fish oil and 5 other items;
  • Weight Management: Energy Bars, Protein Shakes, Sports Drinks, Gourmet Chocolate and 5 other items;
  • Other Services: Credit Card, Prescription/Medical/Dental Discounts, Entertainment & Travel Coupons and Online Coupons, Rebates and Cash Back and 3 other items!

You will notice that all of the items on my PERSONAL CHECKLIST are CONSUMABLES. You or I need to replace most of these items on a monthly basis.

And, You can order ALL OF THESE...ONLINE! That is Kinda' Cool!

I would LOVE to get you started opening your own store and ordering from your own store!

I found a great article from the 'Huffington Post' that will put your mind at ease and explain why Mothers are starting their own Home-Based Businesses. See the Article Here

Or...have YOU as a regular customer! Speaking of 'Regular', we have a great Fiber Product, too. I was thinking of shipping some to all those 'Constipated Politicians' that I know! ;)

P.S. Please forgive me if I offend anyone, but the first batch is going to_________________________(you fill in the blank).

P.P.S. I will be looking for Team Members, so stay tuned! We are just about ready to get the ball rolling. Cheers!!

My best email

No comments:

Post a Comment